What to do with a boyfriend with a conviction and children's services are getting involved? NEED ADVICE ASAP

Crazybubble343

What to do with a boyfriend with a conviction and children's services are getting involved? NEED ADVICE ASAP

Post by Crazybubble343 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:36 am

Hi, just going to cut a long story short I was with my current partner for 3 and a half months and I got a phone call from social services to tell me that he is a danger to kids, even though he didn’t tell me about it we spoke about it and he told me it happened years ago back when he was 15/16/17, he’s now 22 and he showed me the court paperwork and he was charged for touching the child but never went prison nor was he put on the sex offenders register, the person who called SS mum made it worse by making all these false allegations against him and when the court found out that she was lying they dropped the other charges but he was still charged with touching, me and him want to get back together and make another go of things but ss are saying that he can’t have the assessment done cause he’s not moving in with me, can I have some advice on what to tell ss about this, cause I know we have only been together 3 and a half months but I do care about him and I know he should of told me but he didn’t know how to approach me by telling me. I just need some advice on getting SS on my side for once because whenever I speak to my Ss all he keeps asking is if we are moving in together when we are not, we want to give it another go but I’ve already told my ex that we are not giving it another go unless he does the assessment but all my social worker is saying is he can’t have the assessment unless we are moving in together, I really need some advice on what to do as I really want to give it another go cause I do believe he has learnt from his mistakes and I also believe that it won’t happen again and I know deep down he has changed his ways of what happened a couple of years ago.

Someone please give me some advice on what to do seeing as when I ask my social worker about the assessment all he keeps asking is if me and him are moving in together which I’ve said multiple times that we are not, so I don’t know what to do, cause when I spoke to my ex about what actually happened I believe him, it’s only like this because the girls mum who made the allegation made up a lot of lies about him and it got taken to court and he was charged for the sexual touching all because his family didn’t listen to his side of the story on what actually happened, and when I spoke to him about what happened he told me nothing actually happened, the little girl wanted her nappy changed and so he was being helpful and changed the little girls nappy and saw her bum was sore so he put some cream on it and now all of a sudden he sexually assaulted her, I don’t see in any way that is sexual assault.

Someone please give me some useful advice cause I’m sick of this now, I just want to be back with him and happy with him like how we used to be before this came out. Some useful advice would be brilliant right now seeing as my social worker isn’t helping or listening

PerfectlySafeDad

Re: What to do with a boyfriend with a conviction and children's services are getting involved? NEED ADVICE ASAP

Post by PerfectlySafeDad » Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:46 am

The SS ruining people's lives again, just to cover their backs against any 'maybe' or false accusation whatsoever. Their arrogance beggars belief. The only criminals in this case appears to be them. How in hell are they not accountable?