Whether your child can be removed from your care
7 minute read
For further information and advice see:
- Our children’s services page – more information about the different ways children’s services and social workers can become involved with children and their families. And important information about they should work with families.
- Our Parents pages – If a parent is struggling, they may feel unsure about how to find help and support. Where children’s services become involved, parents can feel worried about what this will mean for them and their child. Our parents pages aim to help you find the information and advice you need.
- Advice Forums – Our online advice forums are an anonymous space where parents and kinship carers (also known as family and friends carers) can:
- Get legal and practical advice on the child welfare system
- Build a support network with parents and carers in a similar position
- Read about, and learn from, other people’s experiences.