From the BBC today: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/c52e9k3998e7o
The most worrying extract being: 'Social workers are at the heart of the decision-making process as to whether a child should be taken into care'.
Social workers that - from the experience my wife and I had a few years ago - were still kids themselves. One we had (I won't name them) was early 20's at most, and these people are recommending taking babies/children off of families. It is quite unbelievable.
I am based in West Sussex and shortly after our ordeal, West Sussex County Council's Children's Services were rated as 'inadequate'. Yet these people have the power to do this.
Something is very wrong with the system.
BBC: Rise in babies in care proceedings raises fears of unnecessary adoptions
-
HH_Dad
- Posts: 22
- Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:05 pm
Who is online
In total there is 1 user online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 0 guests (based on users active over the past 1 minute)
Most users ever online was 195 on Mon Oct 05, 2026 5:29 am