Family Rights Group
Cover Your Tracks
Generic filters
Exact matches only
Filter by Custom Post Type

Contact Us

Contacting Family Rights Group during the coronavirus crisis

Family Rights Group staff are working from home during the current crisis. Our Freephone advice service remains open.

If you would like to contact any other member of Family Rights Group’s staff, please email them directly or email office@frg.org.uk.

If you need advice ring our Freephone number, thank you.

0808 801 0366

Monday to Friday, Open: 9:30 am, Close: 3:00 pm

If you are deaf, hard of hearing or speech impaired you can contact us by textphone – please dial 18001 and then 0808 801 0366. We can also offer a language line facility if you need an interpreter in order to get advice from us. Unfortunately we are not able currently to offer an email advice service.

Please note that we are not able to look into a child’s home situation. If you are worried about the safety of a child and want their situation to be investigated please contact the police, your local children’s services or the NSPCC. If you are a child wanting help please contact Childline, or call them on 0800 1111.

Our funding means we can currently only help 1 in 3 people

Your donation will help more families access expert legal advice and support from Family Rights Group.

Donate Now