Our 5-year Strategy
Under 1 minute read
Our mission is to create a more socially just society in which the child welfare and family justice systems support children to live safely and thrive within their family, while strengthening the family and community networks of those children who cannot live at home.
Our strategic priorities are that:
- Families involved with the child welfare and family justice system are treated fairly, have their rights respected and are able to make informed decisions;
- Children and families get the help they need, so wherever possible children can live safely and flourish within their family network;
- All children, including those in care, have lasting and supportive relationships to sustain them throughout their lives;
- Our child welfare and family justice systems – and wider society – promote social justice and create conditions that enable children to achieve their potential;
- Children and families’ voices and experiences drive decision making at an individual and strategic level within the child welfare and family justice systems.
To find out how we will lead change and measure our impact over the next 5 years, please click below.