Child in need plan
Under 1 minute read
The plan should be drawn up in partnership with the child and their family after a child in need assessment.
The plan should:
- Set out what help and services will be provided, and who by
- Define clear outcomes that can be measured (so it will be clear whether or not the child is making progress)
- Make clear what is expected of the parents
- Reflect and build on positive aspects of the family’s situation, as well as any difficulties.
- The scope of the plan will be determined by the complexity and severity of the child’s needs.