Family Rights Group
Cover Your Tracks
Generic filters
Exact matches only
Filter by Custom Post Type


A psychologist is a trained professional who studies the human mind. This includes people’s emotions, feelings and behaviour. Psychologists will have a degree in a psychology. They may also have post-graduate training in a specialist area. There are different types of psychologist. This includes: clinical psychologists, educational psychologists and counselling psychologists. Most are required to register with the Health and Care Professions Council.

They must hold a relevant qualification, demonstrate standards of performance and ethics and to keep their knowledge and skills up to date.

Our funding means we can currently only help 1 in 3 people

Your donation will help more families access expert legal advice and support from Family Rights Group.

Donate Now