Child abuse, bullying and exploitation
3 minute read
The free helpline for children and young people in the UK who are in distress and danger or who have other problems.
Free Helpline: 0800 1111
The Lucy Faithfull Foundation is a charity which works to tackle child sexual abuse. They work with:
- Adult abusers
- Young people with harmful sexual behaviour
- Victims of abuse and
- Family members
They also work with families where there has been no abuse, to help children to keep themselves safe.
Free Helpline: 0808 1000 900
Email: Free Helpline: 0808 1000 900
Specialises in child protection and the prevention of cruelty to children. The NSPCC Helpline provides advice and support to adults who are concerned about the safety or welfare of a child. Provides services in several languages, and also for deaf and hard-of-hearing people.
The Stop It Now! helpline is an anonymous and confidential service available to anyone with concerns about child sexual abuse, including:
- Adults worried about the behaviour of other adults or children and young people
- Those worried about their own sexual thoughts or behaviour towards children, including those with concerns about their online behaviour
- Friends and relatives of people arrested for sexual offending, including internet offending
- Any other adult with a concern about child sexual abuse – including survivors and professionals.
Telephone: 0808 1000 90
We Stand provides supportive services in a safe and non-judgemental environment for non-abusing parents and carers whose children have been sexually abused.