Lifelong Links Service Accreditation
Under 1 minute read
Family Rights Group is the leading authority on Lifelong Links and has been at the forefront of developing and promoting high standards of Lifelong Links practice.
Family Rights Group have developed a set of nine standards which set out the basic requirements which should be expected from those services delivering Lifelong Links.
All Lifelong Links services are welcome to apply to become accredited. Accreditation lasts for three years.
In order to submit a portfolio for Lifelong Links accreditation, the family group conference service must be accredited, or if submitting both portfolios together then the service’s family group conference practice will be assessed and accredited prior to Lifelong Links practice being assessed.
The accreditation framework sets out the minimum requirements for a Lifelong Links service to be accredited and provides:
- Clear guidance as to how services should operate;
- A benchmark against which a service can be measured; and
- An opportunity for external peer led scrutiny of practice.
The framework draws together a number of elements encompassing:
- A set of standards pertaining to Lifelong Links practice; and
- Training requirements and support for Lifelong Links coordinators.
To find out more about Lifelong Links accreditation including costings, please email Jordene Sewell firstname.lastname@example.org.