Lifelong Links Training
2 minute read
A course for family group conference coordinators who wish to increase their understanding and necessary skills to become a Lifelong Links coordinator. By the end of the training course coordinators will be able to begin Lifelong Links work. This interactive course is being delivered virtually over three days during the pandemic.
Family Rights Group is the sole provider of Lifelong Links training.
- To understand the value of the Lifelong Links approach for children and young people
- Overview of the legal and policy framework surrounding Lifelong Links
- How to apply learning from family group conference practice to Lifelong Links work
- To understand the importance of working in partnership with other services
- Discovering support networks for children in the care system
- Engaging wider networks identified by children and young people
- Using Lifelong Links practice tools when working with children and families
- Preparing for and organising a Lifelong Links family group conference
- Ensuring the success of Lifelong Links plans
- Understanding of Lifelong Links accreditation framework and practice standards
If you are an independent family group conference coordinator please register your interest with Jordene Sewell firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are a local authority who would like to introduce Lifelong Links then please visit the commissioning page for further information.
If you are a local authority which already has a Lifelong Links service but requires training for new coordinators please contact email@example.com.