1. Parents’ Forum

How would you feel if Social workers wore a body camera?

Y4G321
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2026 12:08 am

How would you feel if Social workers wore a body camera?

Unread post by Y4G321 » Tue Jul 07, 2026 4:33 pm

I’m wondering how people feel about social workers wearing body cameras. I’ve seen a petition which I support. I’m wondering how others feel about the subject?

finaldj0
Posts: 18
Joined: Thu Mar 14, 2024 12:11 am

Re: How would you feel if Social workers wore a body camera?

Unread post by finaldj0 » Mon Oct 05, 2026 12:06 am

totally agree but they won't because they are such * (removed language used to express views as inappropriate).

Who is online

In total there are 2 users online :: 2 registered, 0 hidden and 0 guests (based on users active over the past 1 minute)
Most users ever online was 245 on Tue Oct 06, 2026 2:28 pm