Family Rights Group
Cover Your Tracks
Generic filters
Exact matches only
Filter by Custom Post Type

Children panel solicitor

This term is out of date but is sometimes used by solicitors and those working in the child welfare system. It refers to a solicitor who has proven specialist knowledge of the law as it relates to children. See children law accreditation scheme.

For more information, including how to find a solicitor who specialises in children law, see solicitor.

Our funding means we can currently only help 1 in 3 people

Your donation will help more families access expert legal advice and support from Family Rights Group.

Donate Now