Family Rights Group
Cover Your Tracks
Generic filters
Exact matches only
Filter by Custom Post Type


This is a term social workers often use to refer to where a child who is in care (or looked after by children’s services under a voluntary arrangement) lives when they are away from their family. A child may be ‘placed’ with foster carers, for example. It can also refer to a child being placed for adoption.

Our funding means we can currently only help 1 in 3 people

Your donation will help more families access expert legal advice and support from Family Rights Group.

Donate Now